Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any combination of berries and any flavor of fruit sorbet can be used for this refreshing summertime dessert.
- 2 1⁄4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 1⁄4 cups mixed fresh berries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped mint
- 3 cups fruit sorbet
- Combine strawberries and the next 5 ingredients tossing lightly to combine. Cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of sorbet into 6 individual serving dishes. Spoon 2/3 cup of berry mixture over the sorbet in each dish.
- Serve immediately.