Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Favorites cookbook that our local Make a Wish Foundation sells. (www.makeawishutah.org) It is worth buying!
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite sizes
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed, dried and torn
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, halved
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Place lettuce, spinach and strawberries in a bowl and do not mix.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender, blend until thickened.
- Just before serving, toss salad gently with dressing.