This is Jell-O for grown-ups. :) Cook time is chilling time.
Make and share this Berry Sour Apple Jello Shots recipe from Food.com.
- Place very hot water in a bowl; add jell-o powder and mix thoroughly to completely dissolve the powder.
- Stir in rum and Pucker.
- Pour into a lightly greased (for easier removal) rectangular pan.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into squares or use small cookie cutters to cut shapes and place each in a foil mini loaf or foil cupcake baking liner.
- Keep out of the kids' reach.
- Serve cold.