Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I whipped this up cause I didn't know what to do for lunch. It covers a serving of grain, fruit, and protein.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 -2 ounce organic peanut butter
- 2 -4 ounces strawberries or 2 -4 ounces blueberries or 2 -4 ounces your favorite berries
- Spread peanut butter on tortilla.
- Place berries on peanut butter.
- Take two places on the edge of the tortilla and fold together over berries.
- Take one place where the tortilla hasn't been folded and roll the tortilla up.
Great quick and healthy lunch or snack! I used a lowfat whole wheat tortilla and fresh strawberries - yum - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This wrap really does take a lot less time to prepare than indicated ~ SO EASY & if you're a PB fan, SO TASTY! I used raspberries this time, 'cause that's what I had on hand, & now I'm thinking, "A little cream cheese for the dairy, & maybe . . ." Well, you get the idea! Thanks for the treat, Smoothie Man! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]