Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
i like this because it tastes like a berry smoothie.
Make and share this Berry Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups of h-e-b brand 2% low-fat milk
- 8 ounces of hill country fare brand frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces of hill country fare brand frozen raspberries
- 6 ounces of hill country fare brand frozen blueberries
- put all of the berries into a blender and then add the milk.
- blend for 10-15 seconds.
- then pour into a cup.
Wonderful berry flavor. I too had to add more milk than was called for. I used blackberries instead of strawberries so I added 1/4 C of sugar because of the sweetness difference. Made for PAC Fall 2012.
What I liked the most about this delicious smoothie recipe is that it isn't too sweet and the natural flavoring of the berries really shines through. But for that many berries, I had more of a sorbet consistency and needed to double up on the milk to get more of a smoothie consistency. But that was an easy fix. Thank you for sharing your recipe, uncle @ ben. Made for Spring 2012 Pick-A-Chef.