1/15 Photos of Berry-Smash Muffins (Strawberry Muffins)
These are very easy, fun for kids, and taste great! From The Rainbow Bakery children's cookbook by Gold Medal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 F.
- 2Put a paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or grease just the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- 3Slightly smash strawberries in large bowl, using fork.
- 4Stir in sugar, oil and eggs until mixed.
- 5Stir in other ingredients just until moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 7Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown or toothpick poked in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool 5 minutes.
- 9Loosen sides of muffins from pan if needed, and take them out of the pan.
- 10Makes 12 muffins.
- 11Tip: If you do not have fresh strawberries, you can use frozen strawberries that you have thawed and drained.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry-Smash Muffins (Strawberry Muffins)
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g