Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
my daughter gave me the recipe she said it was very good
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 2⁄3 cup light rum
- 3 cups fresh strawberries or 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ice cube
- 6 strawberries, halved
- In a blender combine lemonade and rum.
- Add strawberry's and sugar.
- blend until smooth.
- With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time though opening of the lid to make 8 cups of slushy mixture.
- (if mixture becomes to thick add a little water.) garnish with strawberries.