Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing way to enjoy the summer. This recipe can be used as either a dessert or smoothie.
- 946.0 ml pineapple sherbet
- 709.77 ml frozen mixed berries
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml berry juice (I used white grape raspberry)
- Puree the frozen berries, sugar, & juice in a blender.
- Dish the sherbet into bowls then pour the berry mix on top.
- Variation: This recipe can also be made into a delicious smoothie. Blend all the ingredients together then pour into glasses.
This is delicious - a great creamy and refreshing dessert! The mild sweet flavor of the sherbet is a great match to the bold tart flavor of the topping. I really enjoyed this treat - thanks for posting the recipe! (PS I also used the berry mix on some biscuits and pancakes - yum!)
Decided to use this recipe for a smoothie, & IT'S A GREAT DRINK! I did use pineapple juice, then softened the sherbet a bit & cut the sugar back about half! ABSOLUTELY SATISFYING! Next time it becomes a dessert! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe cooking game]