Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The best sangria I have ever had! This is great for parties as it can be served by the glass or as a punchbowl and can be prepared the day before to give the flavors even more time to meld. The cook time is actually the chill time.
- Combine wine, juice, and 1/2 cup sugar in a serving bowl.
- In food processor puree half of strawberries, half of raspberries, and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix with wine. If preparing the day ahead stop here.
- Slice rest of strawberries and mix with 2 T of sugar.
- When ready to serve add sliced strawberries and raspberries and orange slices to wine.
- Pour into glasses and serve or serve in punchbowl.