Recipe by Sharon123
Balsamic vinegar and honey go so well together! Adapted from The Silver Palate Cookbook.
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
Delicious! My strawberries weren't very sweet so this perked them up just right! I used blackberries instead of raspberries (the ones at the store were not nice!) and didn't bother with the yogurt - just dug in! Oh and I kind of put them in the fridge and forgot about them for about 4 hours and still all good!
- 473.19 ml blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 946.38 ml strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved if large
- 118.29 ml honey
- 29.58-44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 473.19 ml raspberries
- 1 grated orange, zest of
- sour cream (optional) or vanilla yogurt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cleaned blueberries and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over berries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, quickly rinse and drain raspberries.
- Add raspberries and orange zest to the salad.
- Toss gently and serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if you like. Enjoy!
- Serves 6 to 8.