1/4 Photos of Berry Salad With Balsamic Vinegar and Honey
Balsamic vinegar and honey go so well together! Adapted from The Silver Palate Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cleaned blueberries and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk honey and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over berries.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4To serve, quickly rinse and drain raspberries.
- 5Add raspberries and orange zest to the salad.
- 6Toss gently and serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if you like. Enjoy!
- 7Serves 6 to 8.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Salad With Balsamic Vinegar and Honey
Serving Size: 1 (1524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of