Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Balsamic vinegar and honey go so well together! Adapted from The Silver Palate Cookbook.
Make and share this Berry Salad With Balsamic Vinegar and Honey recipe from Food.com.
- Place cleaned blueberries and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over berries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, quickly rinse and drain raspberries.
- Add raspberries and orange zest to the salad.
- Toss gently and serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if you like. Enjoy!
- Serves 6 to 8.
Delicious! My strawberries weren't very sweet so this perked them up just right! I used blackberries instead of raspberries (the ones at the store were not nice!) and didn't bother with the yogurt - just dug in! Oh and I kind of put them in the fridge and forgot about them for about 4 hours and still all good!
Very easy to make and delicious! I knew I would like it because I've had strawberries with balsamic vinegar and black pepper in the past, which is also great! I used a mixture of blueberries, blackberries, pineapple and honeydew melon. This dressing would be great on any variety of fruit. Made for the Vivacious Violets for ZWT7.
This is delicious and very refreshing! It's almost a dessert! Very easy recipe and this is a definate keeper! Thanks Sharon, for sharing! Made for a forum event at KK's site!