Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have found that this can also be frozen
- 1 (3 ounce) package grape Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberry pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water in a bowl.
- Let stand until cool.
- Add pineapple, pie filling and sour cream and mix well.
- Spoon into a bowl.
- Chill, covered until set.
i have made something very silmilar to this using cream cheese and rasberry jelly instead,layering with mini swiss roll cakes.goes really well.