4 hrs 30 mins
Chef #841969's Note:
A healthier alternative to the usual sugar and fat laden cheesecake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup oat bran
- 1Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- 2Gradually add the oat bran into the egg whites while continually beating the mixture.
- 3Once the mixture is well beaten, put it into a pie dish and spread the mixture evenly over the base of the dish.
- 4Cook in a 100 degree celcius oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 5In a new mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, berries and jelly crystals.
- 6After the pie base has cooled, spoon the ricotta mixture into the pie dish and spread evenly.
- 7Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g