Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A healthier alternative to the usual sugar and fat laden cheesecake.
Make and share this Berry Ricotta Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup oat bran
- 500 g light ricotta cheese
- 200 g mixed berries
- 10 g low joule jelly crystals (i used "Aeroplane Jelly Lite")
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Gradually add the oat bran into the egg whites while continually beating the mixture.
- Once the mixture is well beaten, put it into a pie dish and spread the mixture evenly over the base of the dish.
- Cook in a 100 degree celcius oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In a new mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, berries and jelly crystals.
- After the pie base has cooled, spoon the ricotta mixture into the pie dish and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.