Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Better Homes and Gardens http://recipes.bhg.com
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (granulated Splenda) or 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute (granulated Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups assorted fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, and or or sliced strawberries)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly coat six 6-ounce individual quiche dishes with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla, and salt; whisk until light and frothy.
- Whisk in milk until combined.
- Add flour and baking powder; whisk until smooth.
- Divide berries among prepared quiche dishes. Pour batter over berries. (Batter will not cover berries completely.)
- Bake about 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- If desired, sift powdered sugar over each serving.