Recipe by Manami
These are so pretty and they take the place of the "doughie" pizza and won't heat up the kitchen that much. Found this on marthastewart.com.
- 4 (6 inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry all-fruit jam
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled and halved, quartered if large
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with a tablespoon of jam, spreading it almost to the edge.
- Bake until tortilla is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta over each tortilla, spreading it almost to the edge.
- Divide the berries among the tortillas, making alternating rows of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Brush tops with remaining jam.
- Serve immediately, cutting into wedges like a pizza.