Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are so pretty and they take the place of the "doughie" pizza and won't heat up the kitchen that much. Found this on marthastewart.com.
- 4 (6 inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry all-fruit jam
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled and halved, quartered if large
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and top each with a tablespoon of jam, spreading it almost to the edge.
- Bake until tortilla is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta over each tortilla, spreading it almost to the edge.
- Divide the berries among the tortillas, making alternating rows of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Brush tops with remaining jam.
- Serve immediately, cutting into wedges like a pizza.