Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy breakfast and LF.
Make and share this Berry Pink Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup vanilla yogurt or 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 can whipped cream or 1 can non-dairy whipped topping
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into blender container.
- Cover and blend on high until thick and slushy.
- Pour into two tall glasses.
- Top with whipped cream or nondairy whipped topping and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
This is such a wonderful smoothie drink. I used strawberry yogurt and topped with Cool Whip. Frosty and enjoyed the strawberry flavor. Thanks Dancer^, this really rocks.
Thanks Dancer^. This recipe made a beautiful and delicious dessert smoothie. Our local strawberries are in season so I got to use fresh picked juicy strawberries. I topped the smoothies with squirt from a can whipped cream and a fresh berry. To die for!! Thanks again.
I really enjoyed this beautiful smoothie Dancer. It was delicious, so much flavor. I made this recipe exactly as written, wouldn't change a thing. I also added the whip cream to take it over the edge. Thanks so much for sharing your quick and easy to make recipe. Made for Think Pink 2013!