Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
It calls for all low fat or non fat ingredients but you can easily substitute whatever you have on hand. Your own graham cracker crust may be used instead of a purchased crust.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 cup cold nonfat milk
- 1 ounce sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- Spread 1/4 cup Cool Whip in the pie crust.
- Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over the Cool Whip.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes until soft set.
- Spoon pudding over the berries. Spread with remaining Cool Whip. Top with remaining berries.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set.
This was quite good. The berries seemed to need cornstarch or something to hold them together a bit better when set atop the Cool Whip, but other than that the recipe is great. The flavors of the pudding, Cool Whip, and berries complement each other very nicely; I especially enjoyed the blueberry-raspberry combo. :) Thanks!
This was wounderful! I brought it to work for a potluck and everyone wanted the recipe! I am going to change this alittle for the July 4th, I am going to mix the blueberries with 1/2 the sugar and cool whip and in another bowel the raspberries and the remaning coolwhip and sugar to make red, white, and blue layers. Can't wait tell the 4th so I can have some more.Great recipe!