Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice dessert "pizza". Perfect for when fresh berries are in season. Recipe is a Pampered Chef recipe, Recipes from the Heart Cookbook.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped unblanched
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled divided
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, zested and zest reserved
- powdered sugar
- 1 strawberry, fan (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 14 inch pizza pan and set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in almonds and spread batter onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup and gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly onto brownie.
- Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange on brownie.
- Top with raspberries and blueberries; sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Sift powdered sugar over top and garnish with strawberry fan.
Made for Aus/NZ swap #15. This was so good my DH said it was to die for, thats saying somthing because he's not a sweet eater. I made and took 1/2 to work, the girls loved it. Passed out the recipe 7x's. Very easy to put together. Would be a nice take along to a pinic. Will be made again and again i'm sure. Thank you for a new family favorite. Jules211