A nice dessert "pizza". Perfect for when fresh berries are in season. Recipe is a Pampered Chef recipe, Recipes from the Heart Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped unblanched
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled divided
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 lemon, zested and zest reserved
- powdered sugar
- 1 strawberry, fan (to garnish)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 14 inch pizza pan and set aside.
- 3Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 4Stir in almonds and spread batter onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 5Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set; cool completely.
- 6In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- 7Fold in whipped topping.
- 8Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup and gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 9Spread strawberry mixture evenly onto brownie.
- 10Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange on brownie.
- 11Top with raspberries and blueberries; sprinkle with lemon zest.
- 12Sift powdered sugar over top and garnish with strawberry fan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g