I created this to use up half a can of condensed milk and some frozen strawberries that were starting to get freezer burn. You could use any berries, fresh or frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over the water and let soften.
- 2Heat the milk and condensed milk in a small pot.
- 3Add gelatin and water mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- 4Add the berries to the milk in the pot to thaw them, if they are frozen.
- 5Pour contents into blender or food processor.
- 6Add vanilla and cinnamon and puree until smooth.
- 7Pour into four dessert bowls and chill until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: