Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
"Keep the ingredients for this recipe on hand to make a healthful snack." YUM!
- 1 small banana, cut into 1/2 inch slices, frozen
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup mixed fresh berries, chilled or 1⁄4 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons low-fat vanilla yogurt
- In blender, combine orange juice, mixed berries, yogurt, and banana. Cover and blend until smooth.
I loved this receipe I hadnt enough orange juice so I added two ice cubes instead, this was my first smoothie I made and its lovely!
Excellent! I'm not a breakfast person so this is my new breakfast of choice! My kids LOVED it so much that when I went back for 2nd's, it was already gone. I also made a batch with pineapple juice instead of the orange and it was fab! Thanks for the yummy and easy recipe.