Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Super easy and yummy--great for breakfast and coffee or as a dessert.
- 8 orange Rhodes frozen rolls
- 1 cup raspberry pie filling
- cream cheese frosting, packet (included with rolls)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 8 rolls in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon raspberry pie filling evenly over top.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with cream cheese frosting.