1/2 Photos of Berry (Or Cherry) Cheesecake Bars
1 hr 5 mins
You can do a lot of variations using different preserves. Simple and yummy with a nice presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup seedless strawberry preserves (or cherry, blueberry, raspberry, etc.)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds (or sliced)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
- 3Set aside 1/2 cup of cake mix.
- 4In a medium bowl, stir together remaining cake mix, cornflake crumbs, 1 egg and 1/4 c of the butter.
- 5Press into the bottom and partially up the sides of the greased baking dish.
- 6Combine cream cheese, sugar substitute, almond extract and remaining 2 eggs until smooth and spread over crust.
- 7Spoon dollops of preserves over cream cheese and swirl gently.
- 8Sprinkle reserved cake mix over top and drizzle with remaining butter.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Sprinkle with almonds and bake an additional 25 minutes or until set.
- 11Cook completely and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 12Cut into bars and serve slightly cool.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry (Or Cherry) Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.6
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 355.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g