Recipe by Colorado Cookie
Very easy, elegant looking dessert. Nice finish for a mexican meal. Very popular recipe from a former restaurant I worked for. Chips can be made ahead, but assembly should be at the last minute. Feel free to use other berries or fruit.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Hey!!!! These were great,easy,creative and wonderful.I am not a very creative person,but these sure made me look creative, They were so pretty and really good too. Thanks so much, Darlene Summers
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- oil (for deep frying)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jar hot fudge
- 1 bottle caramel sauce
- 1 bottle chocolate syrup
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 can whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut flour tortillas into quarters and deep fry until crispy (note: May brush with oil and bake until crisp if you prefer) Mix cinnamon and sugar in plastic bag and shake hot chips until evenly coated.
- Decorate 4 small plates with caramel and chocolate syrup.
- Place 4 chips on each plate.
- Slightly warm hot fudge sauce (couple seconds in the microwave) and spread a heaping spoonful on each chip.
- Place sliced strawberries evenly over chips.
- Sprinkle blueberries and raspberries over all, saving 16 raspberries for garnish.
- Using the can of whipped cream, put a nice decorative squirt of whipped cream on each chip.
- Put a reserved raspberry on top of each.
- Drizzle a small amount of chocolate and caramel syrup over all.