Recipe by darthlaurie
I had some frozen berries in the freezer as well as some tortillas. Well...my sweet tooth kinda took over from there. If I had whipped topping or whipped cream, I would've added that on top!
- 2 tortillas
- cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons cinnamon sugar (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen blackberrie
- 1⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 chocolate square, chopped (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Generously sprinkle both sides with cinnamon sugar.
- Slice the tortillas into triangles and bake in 475 degree oven until crisp, about five minutes.
- Reduce oven heat to 350.
- In a saucepan, combine the berries and sugar. Cook over medium heat until warm.
- Pile the tortilla chips together.
- Sprinkle with chocolate, if desired.
- Use a slotted spoon or strain most of the juice from the berries and pour over the chips.
- Bake for five minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- Top with whipping cream, if desired.