Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a cocktail from Cosmo magazine it was submited by Chad Weller. This recipe calls for 2 oz. of a liquor called Bacardi Razz but recipezaar doesn't recognize the ingredient.
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 lime wedges, juiced
- 1⁄4 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄4 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce club soda (splash)
- In a tall glass, crush the mint with a fork.
- Add sugar and lime juice and stir.
- Add 2 oz. Bacardi Razz, Chambord, and blue curacao and mix.
- Top with club soda and garnish as desired.