Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Chatelaine magazine. Could other flavors of tea!
Make and share this Berry-Mint Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 mint tea bags
- 8 cups boiling water
- 6 cups cranberry-raspberry juice or 6 cups a mix of cranberry and pomegranate juice
- 2 cups fruit, such as a mix of berries
- ice cube
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 3 minute Remove bags.
- Refrigerate tea, at least until cold.
- Stir in juice and fruit before serving. Pour into a pitcher and add ice.
Refreshing! Makes me daydream that my life could be like a shampoo commercial. Me, shaking my hair out in the water. It's marvelous. On the other hand, how about one where my husband and I sit in those bathtubs. Now, if we were both sitting in the same bathtub that would be the end of that commercial.
I really enjoyed this drink! I used cranberry juice cocktail. Thank you for a refreshing pick me up on a hot June afternoon!