Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
A take on the traditional Tiramisu. This comes from Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals Get Togethers. An elegant dessert that takes minutes to prepare! She's not the host of 30-minute Meals for nothing! My kind of girl!
- 0.5 (7 ounce) packageladyfinger sponge cakes
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the ladyfingers and separate them.
- In a bowl, combine raspberries, sliced strawberries and blackberries; toss with lemon juice and sugar.
- To Assemble: Line 2 large martini glasses or glass desert bowls with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
- Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass.
- Cover the cake with berries.
- Topping: In a bowl, beat cream cheese with cream and confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon sweetened cheese over berries.
- Spoon extra berries on top.
- Top glasses off with a cap of ladyfingers dotted with berry juice and more mixed berries.