- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 50 ml boiling water
- 250 g boysenberries or 250 g blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 (750 ml) bottlechilled rose sparkling wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and water in a small bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Place sugar syrup, boysenberries, vodka and lime juice in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a jug and discard seeds and pulp.
- Place half the ice and half the berry mixture in the jug of a blender and blend until smooth. Spoon evenly among half the serving glasses and top with sparkling wine. Repeat with remaining ice, berry mixture and sparkling wine.