Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
I always have these ingredients on hand and can whip these tropical smoothies up in no time. The berry medley consists of raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and blackberry. This makes a great afternoon snack or when the boys are headed for football practice. I'll make one before going to the grocery store, so I don't go hungry.... yawl know what I'm talking about!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (Berry Medley)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice, from concentrate
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice cubes
- Add the crushed ice and berries to the blender or food processor and pulse a couple of times.
- Add Banana, yogurt and pineapple juice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses.
This was really yummy! I have separate bags of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries, so used some from each. Very refreshing on a 96* afternoon! Thanks V!