Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the grocery store.
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed pretzels
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pureed strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix pretzel crumbs and butter in 13 x 9 inch pan; press firmly in pan.
- Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until mixed well.
- Add strawberries and lime juice; mix well.
- gently stir in whip topping
- pour evenly into crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- let stand room temperature for 15 minute
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store leftovers in freezer.