1/4 Photos of Berry Margarita Dessert
This is like having an after dinner drink and dessert all in one! Simple to make - yet quite elegant when served in cocktail or martini glasses. To make this nonalcoholic, use orange juice instead of the orange liqueur and pineapple juice in place of the tequila. Refrigeration time is not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries and blueberries)
- 1/2 cup frozen barcardi margarita mix or 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup sugar
- fresh berries and sprigs mint (to garnish)
- 1Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan.
- 2Allow 5 minutes and then heat gently just until dissolved.
- 3Meanwhile puree berries in a blender with margarita mix and orange liqueur.
- 4Strain, pressing down on the solids well, and return to blender.
- 5Blend in gelatin.
- 6Rub the rim of 4 or 6 martini glasses with the wedge of lime.
- 7Place sugar on a plate and dip edge of the glasses into the sugar.
- 8Divide the berry mixture between the glasses.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate a few hours or until set.
- 10Garnish with fresh berries and mint.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Margarita Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: