Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that came along with a box of wine goblets from Libbey. Delicous!
- 8 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups berries (strawberry, blueberry & raspberry, mixed, frozen)
- 1 cup ice
- coat rim of glass with fine sugar.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend until frothy.
- Fill glass and garnish with a fresh berry or lime slice.
Tasty but too thick and "seedy" I had to strain mine in order to be able to sip it thru a straw. Once I did that it was great and full of antioxidants. Thank you.
This was a tasty drink. But the berry flavor didn't come through enough for me (I used a combo of frozen strawberries and blackberries). Next time I might reduce the ice or tequila a little. Or maybe use a berry liqueur instead of the triple sec to give the berry flavor more "punch."