Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A treat for summer from BH & G.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberry-flavored sparkling water, chilled (sweetened with aspartame)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a blender, combine carbonated water, crushed ice, strawberries, mango, and lime juice. Cover and blend until slushy.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 (7-1/2-ounce) servings.
I used frozen strawberries & mangoes for this drink. DS made this comment... "Wow, this is really good!"
Great, GREAT tasting & certainly a keeper! I used frozen strawberries & mango, eliminated the ice & increased the sparkling water to 2 cups! I also eyeballed the amount of fruit, so the amount was probably increased some! Still very good & worth the effort! [Tagged, made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hit Wonders tag game]
Great Recipes!!! And Great Photos!!!!!!!!!