1/4 Photos of Berry-Licious Cream Cheese Tart / Pie
Move over Viagra! Chocolate, berries, honey, with creamy richness will do the job! What is not to love with this delicious dessert. Layered with a hidden layer of decadent chocolate topped with a creaminess and then berries glazed upon with raspberry and honey then crowned with pecans. This can be made in a tart or pie pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter
Creamy cheese filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy (using a flavored like kirschwasser (cherries)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 cups fresh strawberries, washed, dried and hulled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3-1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 2Prepare pie crust in a tart or pie pan.
- 3Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 4Prick pie crust and cover with foil or wax paper topping with weights. Baking for 10 minutes.
- 5Chocolate layer:.
- 6Melt chocolate and butter together to blend. Spread melted chocolate over bottom of baked pie shell. Chill.
- 7Creamy cheese filling:
- 8Beat cream cheese with whipping cream, sugar, brandy, and vanilla.
- 9Spread over chocolate. Chill 2-4 hours.
- 11Combine honey and preserves bring to a boil then reduce and simmer 5-10 minutes to reduce. Chill.
- 12Arrange strawberries cut side down on cream.
- 13Arrange pecans along the sides around the strawberries.
- 14Brush berries and pecans with glaze.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve. When slicing be sure to go through the chocolate and crust layers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry-Licious Cream Cheese Tart / Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g