Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Kraftfoods website. Easy and good.
- 1⁄2 cup country time lemonade mix (powdered)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Empty drink mix into blender container.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and blend on high speed 10 second.
- Turn off blender and stir with spoon.
- Cover and blend an additional 5 seconds or until smooth, using pulsing action.
- Serve immediately. Store leftover slush in the freezer.
This reminds me of a Strawberrry-Lemonade drink that Starbucks used to have on the menu. I thought that this was too thick as written, so I will add extra water next time to make it more of a slushy consistency. Thanks....
I served this to my sister and nephews today. The kids were playing in the pool and this was the perfect choice for cooling off on a hot day!!! Super!!
This is such a delicious recipe that I've made it several times in just one week. Each time I've used Country Time Pink Lemonade and I think that makes it a little more tart - but we like tart around here. My kids and their friends absolutely love this. We went away with friends this past weekend and I added raspberry vodka to the adults batch and it was awesome! We will be having this many, many times this summer - it's a great way to cool off in the heat.