1/1 Photo of Berry Lemonade
Saw Giada make this on Giada at Home, episode, Let Them Eat Cake. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup vanilla simple syrup, recipe follows
- 3 cups water (or more to taste)
Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 1In a blender, combine the berries, lemonade concentrate and syrup. Blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a large pitcher(The blended mixture can be strained through a fine mesh sieve to remove the berry seeds, if preferred). Add the water and stir, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Pour the lemonade into ice-filled glasses and serve.
- 2To make Vanilla Simple Syrup:.
- 3In a small saucepan, over medium heat combine the sugar, water, vanilla bean seeds, and vanilla pod. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the syrup to cool, about 20 minutes. Strain before using.
- 4Yield: 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (1507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 73.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen unsweetened mixed berries