- 1 1⁄2 pints raspberries or 1 1⁄2 pints blackberries, plus more
- raspberries or blackberry, for garnish
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 cups lemon juice (from 8 lemons)
- seltzer water
- mint sprig, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mash the 1/12 pints berries with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup water, then strain into a large pitcher, pressing with the spoon to extract any juice. Stir in the lemon juice and 2 1/2 cups more water.
- Fill 8 pint glasses halfway with ice. Pour about 3/4 cup berry-lemon mixture into each glass. Top with a splash of seltzer and stir to combine. Garnish with berries and a mint sprig.