Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very refreshing summer dessert. No cook/bake. A McCormick recipe from allrecipes.com. I reccomend chilling the mousse for at least two hours before putting together, or berries will really sink. Looks beautiful served in wine glasses. Be creative with the berries you use.
- 354.88 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml sugar, divided
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml lemon extract
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml sliced strawberry
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- In a large, chilled mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and extracts until mixture mounds softly.
- In a small bowl, add remaining sugar to berries.
- Mix gently.
- Spoon layers of mousse and fruit into dessert dishes.
- Serve immediately or chill for several hours before serving.
This is such a delicious and elegant dessert. I first made this recipe when I saw it on allrecipes.com and have loved it ever since.
Wonderful! Refreshing and light ~ would be great on a hot summer's day. I made exactly as posted. It's very easy but looks like you spent all day. Thank you for posting such a great recipe!