Recipe by Hadice
Very refreshing summer dessert. No cook/bake. A McCormick recipe from allrecipes.com. I reccomend chilling the mousse for at least two hours before putting together, or berries will really sink. Looks beautiful served in wine glasses. Be creative with the berries you use.
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, chilled mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and extracts until mixture mounds softly.
- In a small bowl, add remaining sugar to berries.
- Mix gently.
- Spoon layers of mousse and fruit into dessert dishes.
- Serve immediately or chill for several hours before serving.