1/1 Photo of Berry Lemon Mousse Parfait
2 hrs 10 mins
Very refreshing summer dessert. No cook/bake. A McCormick recipe from allrecipes.com. I reccomend chilling the mousse for at least two hours before putting together, or berries will really sink. Looks beautiful served in wine glasses. Be creative with the berries you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large, chilled mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and extracts until mixture mounds softly.
- 2In a small bowl, add remaining sugar to berries.
- 3Mix gently.
- 4Spoon layers of mousse and fruit into dessert dishes.
- 5Serve immediately or chill for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Lemon Mousse Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 17.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g