Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A variety of colors and textures makes this a great summer salad. The sweet/sour dressing is a bit different from most fruit salads.
- 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups bibb lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine lettuce and fruit in a large bowl.
- Toss with dressing and serve.
Delicious! We loved this simple-to-make fruit salad that used our favorite summer fruits. I used a little less of the blueberries and strawberries and used 4 kiwi instead of the recommended 3. I also used regular iceburg lettuce instead of the recommended lettuce. I also didn't know what malt vinegar was so I used apple cider vinegear. Still this was a definite success and a keeper for us. We will be making this again this summer. Thanks for posting this recipe.