1 hr 15 mins
In 'Spring Gatherings' by Rick Rodgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the sugar, mint leaves, and 1 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stirring often to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Remove from the heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3Strain in a sieve over a bowl, pressing hard on the solids.
- 4Discard the solids.
- 5Puree the strawberries and mint syrup together in a blender.
- 6Transfer to a large pitcher.
- 7Add the lemon juice, bourbon, and 3 cups water and stir well.
- 8Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
- 9Serve in tall glasses over ice, garnished with a mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Julepades
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g