Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
150 Best Vegan Muffin Recipes Makes 12
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk (or almond, rice, hemp)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup seedless jam
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, yogurt, milk, oil and almond extract. Stir into flour mixture until just combined.
- Divide half the batter equally among muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons jam into the center of each cup. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 for 21-26 minutes.