- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup strawberries or 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oats
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine pancake mix and sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in milk until moistened. Line muffin pans with paper liners or cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 ½ tablespoons batter into each cup. Spoon 1 teaspoon jam in center of each muffin.
- Top with 1 teaspoon remaining batter. Batter may not completely cover jam.
- For the topping: combine butter and brown sugar. Stir in oats, flour and cinnamon.
- Crumble topping evenly over muffins.
- Bake 14-16 minutes.