1/1 Photo of Berry Good Muffins
Slocan cook's Note:
A moist muffin with Saskatoon berries that add a nice flavor with some spices added for taste. A good muffin for any meal of the day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- 3Whisk together the eggs, oil and milk in a medium size bowl until frothy.
- 4Pour the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just incorporated.
- 5Add the berries to the mixture and stir until well coated and smooth and creamy texture.
- 6Pour into greased muffin cups and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Good Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 52.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: