Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A moist muffin with Saskatoon berries that add a nice flavor with some spices added for taste. A good muffin for any meal of the day
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup berries (Saskatoon, Blueberries, Huckleberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, oil and milk in a medium size bowl until frothy.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just incorporated.
- Add the berries to the mixture and stir until well coated and smooth and creamy texture.
- Pour into greased muffin cups and put in the oven for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Thanks to Pic A Chef I picked this recipe to try.
For our muffins we chose to use Strawberries. Quite surprised with how well they came out.
The flavor is soo good.
Will be making these again.