1/1 Photo of Berry Good Morning Breakfast Casserole (oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from "Mega Cooking" by Jill Bond.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts off the bread and cut into cubes.
- 2Cut cream cheese into i/2 inch cubes.
- 3Spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with non stick baking spray.
- 4Arrange 1/2 of bread cubes in the bottom of the pan.
- 5Top with 1/2 of the cream cheese cubes, mixing the layers somewhat (you do not want smooth layers).
- 6Mix all berries together and pour on top.
- 7Top with remaining cream cheese and then ending with remaining bread cubes.
- 8In large bowl beat together remaining ingredients.
- 9Pour entire mixture on top.
- 10This can be frozen as is or baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then frozen. Be sure to wrap and label before freezing.
- 11To reheat:
- 12from raw: thaw in fridge overnight then bake as directed above.
- 13from baked: cover with oven proof lid and bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until completely warmed through.
- 14Serve with your favourite syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Good Morning Breakfast Casserole (oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 233.3 mg
- Sodium 383.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g