Prep 12 mins
Cook 3 mins
It's something I've made myself and I thinks It's VERY good. I've tried to find a way to use those left over frozen berries and now I know...
- 1 cup of frozen berries (any kind)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (not skim milk)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 ice cubes
- 1⁄3 cup of any berry yogurt
- Thaw out the berries for 10 minutes.
- Put the berries in the blender along with the milk and yogurt.
- Then put the ice cream and ice cubes inches.
- Then blend them all together until smooth and your done!