Recipe by lazyme
An easy fruit dip made with strawberries that kids love.
Top Review by Healthy Cooking Recipes
My boys love fresh fruit so I hadn't bothered with a dip in the past. But I decided to try this to spruce things up when I needed a dish to pass. It seemed to go over well. Definitely easy to make. Mine was also a bit thin as the other review mentioned. Think I'll try using fresh strawberries next time - though frozen sure was convenient.
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries, thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries in food processor or blender container; process until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Stir in sour cream, strawberry puree and sugar; cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spoon dip into small serving bowl. Garnish with orange peel, if desired. Serve with assorted fresh fruit dippers or angel food cake cubes.