Recipe by Rita~
This recipe is a lower fat cheese pie using mini marshmallows which has no fat and keeps the pie vey light and fluffy. Can be made the day before. Nice for the 4th of July with the red, white and blue theme. And easy to take to parties, picnics....
- 1 (9 ounce) box chocolate wafers
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, room Temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (or lemon)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows (2 1/2 ounces)
- 6 ounces Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, cut in 1/2
- 1 1⁄2 cups blackberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor crush wafers till fine add chocolate and butter process till mixed. Press into a deep pie dish, place in freezer while making filling.
- In a blender blend cream cheese and milk add the pudding. Remove to a large bowl and fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Gentle fold in berries saving some for garnish.
- Spread into prepared pie shell and garnish with berries.
- Chill for 1 hour.