1/2 Photos of Berry Good Creamy Cheese Pie
This recipe is a lower fat cheese pie using mini marshmallows which has no fat and keeps the pie vey light and fluffy. Can be made the day before. Nice for the 4th of July with the red, white and blue theme. And easy to take to parties, picnics....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) box chocolate wafers
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2In a food processor crush wafers till fine add chocolate and butter process till mixed. Press into a deep pie dish, place in freezer while making filling.
- 4In a blender blend cream cheese and milk add the pudding. Remove to a large bowl and fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- 5Gentle fold in berries saving some for garnish.
- 6Spread into prepared pie shell and garnish with berries.
- 7Chill for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Good Creamy Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 387.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 5.5 g