This dish has a nice tang to it with the blend of the jelly, berries and vinegars. I sometimes add a tbsp of dijon mustard. Beautiful presentation
- Whisk, over low heat, the red current jelly, vinegars and salt& pepper.
- Simmer 5 minutes (you can do this ahead of time and put it in a jar in the fridge).
- Heat oven to 375F degrees line a baking dish with foil.
- Brush chicken all over with the sauce, place in a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on the size and if boneless or bone in).
- When chicken is done heat the remaining sauce and stir in the blackberries cook about 2 minutes.
- Place chicken on a platter and pour the sauce over, serve.