1/1 Photo of Berry Good Chicken
This dish has a nice tang to it with the blend of the jelly, berries and vinegars. I sometimes add a tbsp of dijon mustard. Beautiful presentation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk, over low heat, the red current jelly, vinegars and salt& pepper.
- 2Simmer 5 minutes (you can do this ahead of time and put it in a jar in the fridge).
- 3Heat oven to 375F degrees line a baking dish with foil.
- 4Brush chicken all over with the sauce, place in a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on the size and if boneless or bone in).
- 5When chicken is done heat the remaining sauce and stir in the blackberries cook about 2 minutes.
- 6Place chicken on a platter and pour the sauce over, serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry Good Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 25.3 g